Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

My test results came back saying my liver was grossly unremarkable.

Customer Question

My test results came back saying my liver was grossly unremarkable. Is that good or bad? I just got out of the hospital for idiopathic pancreatitis and am a non drinker as was diagnosed with PBC in 1996. I take no Urso or any liver meds.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Dear customer Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question. I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions The good news for you is that this report means that your liver is absolutely normal. Your report said that your liver was grossly unremarkable. Grossly unremarkable means everything looked good during the exam that was done.There wasn't anything abnormal found on exam. So bot***** *****ne is that as you got out of the hospital for idiopathic pancreatitis,your liver was examined & the test report says that your liver is normal. There is nothing to worry or of concern here. Hope this helped. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you Kind Regards,Dr. Robert