Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I need get card i have pain my back

Customer Question

I need get card i have pain my back
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
If you mean a card for the use of marijuana, we cannot directly help someone get it.It would require a visit to a local doctor.We can only provide information in response to questions.If there is information that would be helpful, let us know.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat is the cause of your back pain? The first thing to do is see a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor.This is a special type of MD that can do a structural exam and see why you have back pain.Then, if you need it, an MRI. To show what type of physical therapy you should have. And, this doctor can handle pain meds. You can not get a marijuana card unless you are in a marijuana state.Here is a list and you can click on each state for instructions. http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 Please don't forget a positive rating.Let me know if you have more questions.