How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find best diagnostician preferably at UCLA

Customer Question

I need to find best diagnostician preferably at UCLA for my girlfriend. She has had every test imaginable for right flank pain even exploratory surgery and they (Eisenhower hospital) have found nothing. So she is on all kinds of pain pills and I'm worried. Any information appreciated. Thanks Maureen
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
It will help if you could provide some further information.
Could you describe the pain in more detail?
What tests have been done thus far for the pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reply to what?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
There is no specialty for diagnostician. To maker a recommendation for a physician at UCLA, it would be better to know details of the pain and what evaluation has been done thus far, which will help guide the decision on which specialty to see in consultation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This is not working for me. Have a good day
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.