Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Dr. Phil its charles again.Now I mentioned that The intern

Dr. Phil it's charles again.Now I mentioned that The intern specialist had me get a abdominal ct scat ,with contrast ,that wher they found that I had a small mass,1 inch in size,on the outside of my adreanal gland.The specialist told me not to worry ,that this was common,and most likely benine,but wanted me to see an endocrinologist for further testing.!st using a 24hr. urine test.The radiologist seemed like thts all he said to my Dr.I'm very concerned about this finding.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi Charles

Under 4 cm is usually always benign

You likely don't need to worry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Doctor Phil.It's always a pleasure when ever you get to answer my medical questions.Charlie...

your welcome Charlie. You likely have nothing to worry about here. Please don't forget an excellent rating. I appreciate it :-)
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)