Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I have a court date coming up in two weeks, I have severe pain

I have a court date coming up in two weeks, I have severe pain issues in My neck, I have a legal prescription for pain killers will this effect me in getting custody of my child?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 10 months ago.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Hello would you like to chat on this? Please type into your message box and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send the message so that we can have a live chat.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

is the prescription still valid? what medicine is prescribed there?

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Please type your response and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send your message.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

hello, is the prescription still valid? what medicine is prescribed there?

Dr. P. Jyoti :

do you see my question?

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Hello I was trying to chat live with you on this, but as this seems not to be working, I am now shifting to the question and answer mode. I am now typing out your answer, please hold on for a couple of minutes. Do not rate now though the system may prompt you.

Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience: 17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

No, this will not in any way affect your custody fight, provided the prescription is valid.

Prescriptions have a validity period, specially for narcotic analgesics.

If your prescription is within this validity period, then there is no chance that it will affect your custody rights.

Hope that satisfies your query. If so, please choose a positive rating.

If you have any other queries, do ask. Wish you good health and a quick recovery. Bonus is always welcome!

Thank you.
Dr. P. Jyoti

Thank you for your positive rating to my answer.

I am very pleased that I was able to help you.

You may shortly receive an email survey to rate my services from JA. Please take the time to answer the survey with positive ratings for me, because the survey is actually very important for me on this JA site and your good ratings will help me immensely.

If you have any further questions, either on this issue or a different issue, I would be happy to help you. Just 'request' me or put 'For Dr. P. Jyoti only' at the beginning of your question so that I get to work with you again.

It was a great pleasure for me and JA to be able to help you.

JA has also started a new feature where you can add an expert to your list of favorite experts so that you can request them directly

I would be honored to be included in your list.

Thank you,
Dr. P. Jyoti, MD.