Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

Hello this is Jim what is the best way to enlarge my

Hello this is Jim what is the best way to enlarge my penis & what pills actually work without wasting money & whats the best method?

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am very sorry to tell you that once you have reached adult age at 18 years, the penis does not enlarge any more - no pills can stimulate the penis to enlarge. Taking any pill is a wastage of money.

If you really feel that you need to enlarge your penis - you will need to go in for surgery. The most common technique to lengthen the penis is to cut its suspensory ligament and then perform plastic surgery to provide additional skin to cover its new length.

It would be best if you consulted a urologist for an examination and to check if your penis size is really small or is normal.

I hope this helps.