Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

My wife is having severe shivering, chills, backpain. No fever,

My wife is having severe shivering, chills, backpain. No fever, no pain.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Q. Is she feeling cold?

Q. Does she have sweating?

Q. Any confusion or lethargy, dizziness?

Q. When did she last pass urine?

Q. Previous medical history, any diagnosed medical conditions?

Q. Is she on any medication?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She is cold, little dizziness. Cannot urinate now. Last urination was 6 hours ago.
Thanks for the details.

The first thing you need to do is to make her warm. Turn the heating on, put a blanket on her or may be more than one.
A hot water bottle should be wrapped inside a sheet and put next to her back - be sure not to touch the hot bottle directly with her skin - wrap it in a sheet first.
Give her some hot chocolate or soup, this will warm her up from inside.
She is dehydrated and she needs a lot of fluids especially oral rehydration solutions like Pedialyte or Gatorade.
If the confusion lasts or gets worse and if there are additional symptoms like no urination, fever, excessive thirst, worsening pain, pins and needles sensations or headache then you should call the emergency services to help you or take her to an emergency room or urgent care.
These symptoms can be seen in dehydration and imbalance of electrolytes as well as infections of the urinary tract and other viral illnesses.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the assist.
If you have more queries, reply back.