Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Hey Dr. Phil! Im back- When all my health issues began 3-4

Hey Dr. Phil!
I'm back- When all my health issues began 3-4 months ago my mouth burned in the evenings. Past 2 months it's worsened significantly and it hurts. No white or blood. A month ago my taste changed. Wine tastes like vinegar, sour is really sour. My saliva and urine pH are VERY base in the evening when I hurt the most (8.00-9). In the mornings, 1st & 2nd pee are 5.5. Even w/food I am not feeling hypoglycemic w headaches. Had UTI symp. -was + on WBC/ - Nitrates. Cuts don't heal. Help
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi Dr. Phil here.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad

Did you have a workup for fibromyalgia?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not that I know of. Do you know what the test would be called? What the Rheumatologist do that?
Thanks for the reply Mindy

Fibro requires a skilled doctor trained to recognize it.

It is a diagnosis based on history and physical exam

Your primary or the rheumatologist should consider it.

I hope this helps.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Isn’t Fibromyalsia an incurable condition that is also unexplained?
Also, could my pH have something to do with all of this? Blood pH was 5.5 was is significantly lower than 7.41 and the swing is so huge from morning to evening. Could Renal Tubular Acidosis Type II be a possibility? Or that my body is so acidic that it is dumping my neutralizing elements to neutralize the acidity? Sorry, I’m just desperate here. Every doctor I go to only looks at their specialty and when I don’t meet their criteria for one thing then they send me on my way and tell me that I am healthy:(

Fibromyalgia can be helped but not cured. That is correct.

But it is explainable

It is a disease of overactive nerves.

I would need to know your urine and serum electrolytes to determine RTA 2
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

A positive rating is the only way I am credited for my work. However, my main goal is your 100% satisfaction. If you are satisfied, please rate positively. If not, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)