PrimaryCare1
PrimaryCare1, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Providing Integrative Healthcare for the Whole family with over 30 years experience in E.R. and Primary Care.
75862358

An aspect of the above problem is that I have ostopenia of

An aspect of the above problem is that I have ostopenia of the lumbar spine, legs and arms, and osteoporosis of the hips. To cure that I have commenced calcium, strontium, D3, K2, magnesium and boron. Is it alright if I take Boniva simultaneosly or some other bisphosphonate to speed BMD increase or is that contra-indicated?

PrimaryCare1 :

Hi, This is Dr. Phil, Board Certified Primary Care Physician. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. I am happy to answer your question

PrimaryCare1 :

You may take Boniva along with the natural products you have listed. In fact, the natural products you are taking are just as imporatant as the prescription medicine.

PrimaryCare1 :

I hope that has answered your question. Please let me know if you have any further questions. If not, please leave me positive feedback so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you. Dr. Phil.

PrimaryCare1 :

Are you there? Are you able to enter CHAT mode?

PrimaryCare1 :

Hello, I am going to switch to Question and answer mode-if you need to ask me further information, please just hit the "REPLY" button and I will be happy to follow up with you. Dr. Phil.