Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I cant pee,it hurts in my lwr abdo?

I cant pee,it hurts in my lwr abdo?
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Since how long do you have this symptoms?
Have you underwent urine examination or any other test?
Any other known medical illness?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

result.Ive had this prob.for 4 weeks.Ive had aurine test done.Nil
I feel as if there is something hanging down in my vagina.sorry that sounds revolting but I don't know another way to describe it.

Dear XXXXXyn
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

Although the most probable cause of your symptoms seems to urinary tract infection(UTI).The culprit in at least 90% of uncomplicated urinary tract infections(UTI) is a type of bacteria called Escherichia coli, better know as E. coli.

But as you had a negative urine examination done 4 weeks ago,this causes is doubted.Another repeat test will completely rule out this.

The way you have described your symptoms like "there is something hanging down in my vagina" sounds to be due to a condition called as vaginal prolapse.

It is a condition in which structures such as the rectum, bladder, urethra,small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse or fall out of their normal positions.Weakened or damaged pelvic muscles and ligaments can cause pelvic organ prolapse.

It occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken,providing inadequate support for the organs.This leads to descend of uterus or other organs into the vaginal canal & is very common in elderly age due to weak muscles of floor of pelvis.

You need following tests:

-An ultrasound scan of pelvis & lower abdomen
-Urine examination
-Cystourethroscopy, or cystoscopy

So for confirmation,I advice you to make an appointment with your gyne doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Hi Carolyn

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you consulted the doctor?
What was final diagnosis made?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert