Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Since mid July, I have been getting pains around my head, mostly

Since mid July, I have been getting pains around my head, mostly these are unpainful shooting pains, but other times at the back of my head there is a pulse like throbbing pain. Since early September I have been suffering from disorientation, I went to my gp and was given a blood test, which came back fine. Do you know what could be wrong?
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like you might be suffering from migraines.

You should have your parents take you to a neurologist.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me a “10” rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS