Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I would like to know why so many women are having so many health

I would like to know why so many women are having so many health problems weeks out from a hysterectomy? Like bowels trouble going -going every couple days , right side pain that doesn't seem to want to leave. My doctor never told me any of the side affects or problems from having a hysterectomy.
I am not sure that so many women have lasting problems.
There can be side effects for a while after surgery.

This is still a major surgery.
How long ago did you have it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
October2. I've been on the web and found their are women out there having the same problems that I'm having.
It can take 3 months to get over these types of symptoms.
That is not unusual.
It can take up to a year for every single symptoms to go way...for example, some mild tenderness over the scar.

There is a period of time for recovery, there is first incision pain, there is pain from where the muscles have been cut. The inner anatomy has to destabilize, you might have some irritable bile for a while, etc.

The important thing is that you are certainly due for hands on follow up with the fact overdue if you have not been examined, and that should be done.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions.
Please do not forget a positive rating.