Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Its not like a pvc though. i dont even feel it in my chest

Its not like a pvc though. i dont even feel it in my chest and there isn't a timing difference in my pulse like its a normal pulse with random hard beats but in a normal like rhythm
This still is nothing worrisome. It still may be a PVC, but if it is a normal heart beat or two that is stronger, it still is not worrisome. It could be related to altered filling of the heart related to breathing. But there is no worrisome rhythm that will present with this pattern.

It is definitely NOT A fib, in which the heart rhythm would be very irregular or racing so fast that you cannot detect the irregularity, or V fib, in which there would be no or minimal pulse at all. There is absolutely no reason for you to be worried about A fib or V fib.