Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

What are symptoms?

What are symptoms?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Can you please elaborate your question a little more.

Customer:

Following Eye surgery for cataract operation have felt unwell. It was painful first night and took 3 doses of panadol overnight. Since then have been unable to hold down food and feel nauseous.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

when did you have your eye surgery? How many days ago?

I think that you rated me by mistake because after you rate me the live session closes and converts into the question/answer mode.
Just to let you know that its not uncommon to have nausea and the symptoms that you are having after cataract surgery.
I would recommend that you should use something like domperidone or dimenhydrinate which will help with your nausea feeling and you should be okay in a few days time.