Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

When I bend over the very top of my head on the right side

When I bend over the very top of my head on the right side hurts... Not always. I have no sinus congestion and haven't. I have no cough. No other symptoms.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.

do you ever suffer from allergies?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No.
anyone sick around you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No. This has been going on for a few weeks.. Just intermittent pain. It's completely gone now. I am in good health. I exercise daily. Healthy weight. Although my memory is sometimes challenged, I figured it's age, hormones, teenagers.
My only rx is 40 Mg. of adderol for a year now. This summer my fingers tingled but chiropractor thought pinched nerve.. It mostly went away. Occasional is present but I stretch wrists and fingers it goes away.

?
Thanks Helen.

That finger sensation is probably a pinched nerve in the neck

The headache could be related if it's on the same side

It could be muscle tension/stress in the neck

I would get it checked though

any new headache requires a thorough neurological exam by your primary doctor
I noticed you rated ok service Helen

I strive for excellent every time

Can I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
? I know you can't diagnose online... Ok
I promise I am not trying to be innappropiate. So when my head was hurting when I initially contacted the site.. I also had chill like sensation.. And ok... I was sexually aroused , for no apparent reason. Ok after orgasm. My head pain is gone. I do have tension on that side of my body in my neck. Embarrassing.
So it came after orgasm?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No it went away.
Oh it went away after orgasm?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. It went completely away after orgasm. Obviously that can't be the cure. But its strange how i wont notice it for day's and then it's there. A headache right at the very top right side of my head. I've been looking online to see what brain function that is.
It might have just been because of the endorphins release/relaxation that the muscle tension went away

however, you need this checked for intracranial mass, bleed, and temporal arteritis
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)