Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

For the last 3 or 4 days my face feels like somone is poking

For the last 3 or 4 days my face feels like somone is poking it with pins not all the time but it seems to get intence at times. They are not painfull just a nuisance at times
Hi there.
Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Abid a Medical Internist and will help you out.
Do you have anxiety ?
Have you had numbness,tingling or needle like sensation in other body parts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no to anxiety that i am aware of and as for the rest of my body no numbness. tingling can be on the top of my head too.

now recently at work i have hired a new manager whois not doing very well at remebering things and recently he told he has a memory disorder forget what he called that. could that be giving anxiety. ihave been very upset with him. I have owned my restaurant and sports bar for over thirty years I have been upset many time but never had this happen.

Thanks for info...
It seems that you have some anxiety because of recent business problem because of manager and often anxiety can present with symptoms that you mentioned.
As you have no numbness ,tingling or needle like sensation in other parts of body so nothing need to worry.
Just try to calm ,relax and try to pass some time in open air and relax environment you will be ok.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Positive feedback will be appreciated.