madonia2
madonia2, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I am board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics with over 7 years experience in large, academic medical centers.
75928696

I have low testastron I need to know what brand of testastron

I have low testastron I need to know what brand of testastron injection is the best and effective and less side effect and great result. how is prescibed and what is the cost of the medication in USA Canada and mexico if you know.
Are there any good california Clinic and what kind of doctor can give me the testastron shot.
Category: Medical
Expert:  madonia2 replied 10 months ago.

Androgel is a commonly used type of testosterone injection. The generic forms of it cost about 20 dollars per vial. The name brand forms can cost around 400 dollars per vial. These prices are from most reputable pharmacies. However, if you have health insurance, then your doctor should be able to find a way to get insurance to cover most of the cost. Finally, any primary care doctor (internal medicine or family practice) should be able to prescribe and administer the injections.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Positive feedback is appreciated!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

How many vial a month I need and just to clarify is this injection and is this the best brand.

Androgel is a good brand, not sure if it can be determined if it is the best. Also, it is a transdermal patch that you apply to your skin- not an injection. The dose is based on your testosterone levels, which will need to be followed during therapy.

madonia2, Board Certified Physician
Experience: I am board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics with over 7 years experience in large, academic medical centers.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What level of testastrone is good if I want my wife to have baby.

At age 48, a level of 300-500 ng/dl is the target range.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What generic brand is out there and you would recommend?

The generic for androgel is called testosterone topical. That is the one I would recommend
madonia2, Board Certified Physician