Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Warfarin interaction with -Claritin. no flush Niacin, Calcium

Warfarin interaction with -Claritin. no flush Niacin, Calcium citrate with magnesium and Vita D, NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) I am taking 5mg. of warfarin daily average.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I will be glad to assist you today.

There are no adverse interactions between the warfarin and any of these drugs or supplements. Therefore, there is no problem with taking any of these drugs or supplements while taking the warfarin.

From a vitamin perspective, the most important issue is whether there is any vitamin K in the supplement, and many multi-vitamins contain some vitamin K. This is less of an issue with a dedicated supplement, but any multi-vitamin should be checked to ensure that there is no vitamin K included.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.