Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
16455829

Dr Cameron, I have a medical question that is a little embarrassing.

Dr Cameron, I have a medical question that is a little embarrassing. I have a little pain while erect

Dr. Natasha :

H

Dr. Natasha :

Hi

Dr. Natasha :

I am sorry that I was not online earlier.

Dr. Natasha :

Do you want to tell me what is going on?

Dr. Natasha :

Where exactly is the pain?

Dr. Natasha :

Any pain with orgasm, ejaculation or urinating?

Dr. Natasha :

Thanks :-)

Customer: The pain is on the top side of my penis about halfway up. I only feel pain when fully erect, it's been like this for a few weeks. I noticed my erection curves up slightly, which is new. I'm not sure if that's bad. I don't feel any pain during urination or ejaculation, although my ejaculations have become unusually forceful,maybe bc of more pressure?
Dr. Natasha :

Hi

Dr. Natasha :

Well, if your penis has started curving, that may be the sign of peyroine's disease- and this may be the reason why you are having pain as well.

Dr. Natasha :

this is caused from a plaque which forms on the penis causing bending

Dr. Natasha :

Usually it is not a big issues, but in some men, it causes a significant bend or pain. This can prevent a man from having sex or may make it difficult to get or maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction).

Dr. Natasha :

You need to make an appointment with your urologist for diagnosis and treatment

Dr. Natasha :

I hope that this helped

Dr. Natasha :

Please leave positive feedback if it did :-)

Dr. Natasha :

if you need clarification about this, use reply

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't feel any bump or plaque or anything, and I'm not sure if the bend would be considered "significant". Do you know why there would be a change in ejaculation?
You won't feel a bump or plaque- they are not palpable. The ejaculations are more forceful because of the change in the curvature..

I hope that this helped
please leave positive feedback if it did :-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My last follow-up question is this. I have a physical coming up with my doctor who I have been going to for a few years. I am guessing I should mention this? Will I have to show her my erect penis? I won't have to ejaculate in front of her, will I? This whole thing is super awkward.

I would tell your doctor about it and ask for a referral to a urologist. You won't have to show her anything or ejaculate.

I hope this helped
Please leave positive feedback if it did
Hi I was just checking to see how you are doing...