Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hi, last week I was using a toy but possibly didnt use

Hi, last week I was using a sex toy but possibly didn't use enough lube as i could have damaged my penis nerves on the toy as i am now not able to ejaculate at all and i had been fine up to last week. I can still get an erection but not climax, i was wondering if there were any treatments or vitamins available to aid nerve repair, thanks.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 1 year ago.
how were you using the toy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, many thanks for your prompt reply. Yes the sex toy i was using when i sustained the injury was a latex cyberskin fake vagina, the entrance was very small though with it being a brand new toy and I believe I was using too much pressure to try and enter the toy without an adequate amount of lube, foolish I know but there it is.

I didn't feel major pain at the time although there was quite a sharp stabbing/burning pain that lasted for a few seconds, since that moment though i have been unable to ejaculate and can only get rather disappointing erections and very limited sexual arousal etc

There is some mild pain in the head of the penis which i have just been taking aspirin for, but no visible signs of any bleeding, cuts or outer skin damage etc.

Please let me know if you require further information, many thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

Bob

I won't be on for hours, so I am going to open this up to my colleagues for help. Hang in there.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience. I see that your expert has opted out and is no longer available to assist you.

I have reviewed your post and reply.

I do not believe that you have sustained any permanent or serious damage to your penis or the nerves supplying it by using the sex toy as you have discussed in your post.

I suggest you refrain from any sexual activity for a week. If, after resting for this duration, you are still having difficulty then you should have a urologist have a look at you.

Of course, if you any new symptoms or more problems get in to see a doctor right away.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC