Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

good afternoon can i wanna ask a q and have a doctor reply

good afternoon can i wanna ask a q and have a doctor reply that will take his time to explain me whats going on and will gladly pay a good bouns , but i don want anyone answer just to get the bouns
Hi there.
Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I am Dr.Abid a Medical Internist and will help you out.
I will try to help you out,let me know what you want to ask?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have diarriah for the last 2 weeks ? what can that be ?

Please let me know do you have fever,abdominal cramps or bloating along with diarrhea?
Do you have bad smell in diarrhea?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no fever no pain and no smell really dont feel bloaded at all

Couple of questions...
How many episodes do you have each day?
Have you had weight loss?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have not lost weight from this , if i smoke it cig it can be everytime i smoke ,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and some times in evening it can be reg stool again

Thanks for info....
It seems that you have either protozoal infection like Giardiasis or Amoebiasis other possibility is of Malabsorption.
I will suggest you to get Stool RE along with stool culture and Stool for fat globules as early as possible.
You do not have fever,weight loss or abdominal cramps so it is highly unlikely the bacterial infection.
Viral gastro is also unlikely as you have diarrhea for last 2 weeks and viral infection usually is not so long.
You should get test as I mentioned for exact diagnosis because treatment depends on exact diagnosis and test will help to reach the final conclusion after that treatment will be offered to you accordingly.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Please leave positive feedback for me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

any of the above infections u mention what dose that come from ? and whats the harm in them ?

Most of the protozal infections are water born and spread through use of contaminated water.
These can be treated efficiently with oral drugs and effect usually intestine when appropriate treatment is given patient recovers within days.
Do not worry get test and proceed further.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have been tested for urealyticum , and came back possative and i took med for 10 days and now that im thinking its since then that i have it

That is something else you should be tested for possibility of infection that I mentioned.