Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

my grand daughter upper right lip and face to the nose been

my grand daughter upper right lip and face to the nose been twitching since friday 3 days ago. Within a few months the has had migrains that she cries, always clearing her throat loudly and is constantly sick and always complaining that her bones hurt.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

I am sorry to hear that your Grand Daughter has been in so much pain.

It sounds like the doctor have ruled out a lot of serious issues that might be causing her symptoms and, perhaps, it a just a migraine.

As such I suggest he next appointment be with a pediatric neurologist who specializes in headaches.

Another option, should you want to go this route, would be to take to a large University Teaching Hospital.

Why a Teaching Hospital? Because at an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near your Grand Daughter.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My family has a history of asthma, diabetes and a grandnephew with autism as far as I know

I do not think those issues figure into what is currently going on with your Grand daughter.

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.