Dr.Zaheer
Dr.Zaheer, homeopathic physician
Experience:  D.H.M.S, R.H.M.P, 3 times Goldmedalist , with 16 years of clinical experience in homeopathy.
48436093

I have just gotten several face lacerations from my cat. I

I have just gotten several face lacerations from my cat. I have disinfected and put the
appropriate vaseline type ointment on it -I know it is important to keep soft without scab to avoid scarring. My question: I am wondering what potency of arnica is appropriate and if this is the best choice or would there be a better homeopathic to take instead or in addition to arnica.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Gail,

I would not recommend any of those agents as they are not sterile.

I would use a small amount of triple antibiotic as this will serve to not only stave off some infections but also serve to keep the area soft.

If you see any swelling, discoloration or increased pain get in to see a doctor.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am on several medications, vicodin 10/325, flexeril, gabapentin, all for nerve pain from a degenerative back issue. I see a pain management

specialist (MD) for this.

I also take effexor for the help it gives to severe hot flashes.

I have used homeopathic remedies successfully in spite of the many medications, so am still hoping for suggestions. Thank you.

Gail,

Aloe vera gel is very good, as is echinacea and comfrey.

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Expert:  Dr.Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for your question.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies to treat and cure face lacerations as you mentioned with your question.

Arnica is the best but I would suggest you also use remedy Ledum Palustre.

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Arnica 30C AND Ledum Palustre 30C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is chew 3 pellets of remedy Arnica 30C half an hour before meals three times a day.

Dose is chew 3 pellets of remedy Ledum Palustre 30C half an hour after meals three times a day.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results at least for 10 to 15 days as needed, and improvements will begin very soon.

(Other instructions)

You can continue with disinfecting as needed, and if you can arrange Calendula ointment or cream, then apply thin layer morning and evening, also continue with described remedies and these remedies will help very well.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Homeopathic instructions)

You have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine, please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth, homeopathic medicines are so delicate even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(General information)

Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity, any quires related to described medicine should be discussed with expert. Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if not then…..

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process.

This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you.

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wonderful help, thank you! Before I rate and check out, I wondered if I can put calendula on now, injuries happened about 22 hours ago, or do

I need to let them heal a bit first. I guess I mean, can one put calendula gel or cream on an open wound?

Expert:  Dr.Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply and thank you so much for your kind words.

You are always welcome.

As you mentioned with your reply YES you can apply Calendula cream or ointment even after 10 mints of having open wound, it is great antiseptic and healing remedy.

It is in my clinical practice and I use calendula cream or ointment for open wound, lacerations with full confidence and always have best results.

May my lord bless you for long life and health,

Take a moment to Rate my service, (you rated and also give bonus to other medical expert)

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Dr.Zaheer, homeopathic physician
Experience: D.H.M.S, R.H.M.P, 3 times Goldmedalist , with 16 years of clinical experience in homeopathy.