Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

last night when I was half asleep my wife tapped me in the

last night when I was half asleep my wife tapped me in the back of my head and it stung me. She insists that it should not have hurt. I am thinking that she may have hit some sensitive area causing me pain. Can you back up that assertion with anything scientific?

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

While I can not give you scientific, anatomical proof that getting elbowed in the back of the head by your wife can be a little bit painful, I can assure you that it might have hurt you a little bit.

On the other hand, after 31 years of marriage, I can tell you that this is not an argument you are going to win. Just give in, tell her she is right and live to argue another day....

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS