Dr.Israr, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS

I am having a hard time stay awake and when I am up I want

I am having a hard time stay awake and when I am up I want to stay in bed. I also have a hard time focusing and finishing task that have to be done and I know they need to be done but of course don't get done. I have take trazdone and zoloft also. What should I try or do because I would like to start my own business but I'm afraid I won't stay awake and or get thing done

Sorry for your symptoms.

In order to help you find an answer, could you please answer following:

Since how long you are having this issue?

Any associated history of constipation?

Any associated history of cold intolerance?

Any history of stress in your life?

How is your blood pressure? if you can check it now?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

been have the problems for few years. no constopation and yes on stress . i dont have high blood pressure

OK and thanks for your input.

Dear there can be various possibilities for your symptoms like anxiety, low blood pressure and hypothyroidism. In my view whenever you do follow up with your doctor these possibilities should be kept in mind. Your thyroid profile should also be done. You need psychologist help to over come your anxiety, and obviously you have to help yourself to conquer it as well along with medicine. Thanks