DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Are any of the ingredients in 5 hour energy (regular) dangerous

Are any of the ingredients in 5 hour energy (regular) dangerous when you consider I am only taking half a bottle per day? Please list the dangerous ingredients based on that serving size. Or let me know if the ingredients are ok if you only take a half a bottle per day. Thanks!
Hello
Half a bottle should not be dangerous
Caffeine is the most active ingredient so it is a problem if you are sensitive to caffeine

Some people are sensitive to niacin, one of the B vitamins in the drink, and get get flushes, but this is a low amount in the drink and this generally should not happen.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions.
Please do not forget a positive rating.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks--what is the max you should take per day of Niacin and both B Vitamins? I think my daily vitamins have those in them as well

I would not take over 50 to 100
Please do not forget a positive rating.