Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

Hello, this morning I woke up and the left side of my shoulder

Hello, this morning I woke up and the left side of my shoulder between my neck and shoulder actually was bothering me as well as my forarm down to my hand, it went away and is now back , my husband said he thinks I either slept wrong or pulled it due to I feel it more when I move , my concern is this or could this be heart related
Hello Connie,

Well, overall it doesnt sound like the heart at all.

Its quite common to sleep badly and get a pulled neck and forearm.

But again, heart problems can also mimic this sometimes.

Hence its best to discuss with your doctor. Call up the doctor's office - his assistant or nurse, and ask about this. If necessary make a priority appointment. Best to get this checked up to be safe.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health and a quick recovery.

I trust my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Bonus is always welcome - Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.