Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Low Testosterone my Score is 74 = Seventy Four, its Not a Typo,

Low Testosterone my Score is 74 = Seventy Four, its Not a Typo, for a 46 Year Old Male, & I Don't Have Health Insurance, Because: a Customer~ of Mine, Went Bankrupt, $30k,, & I'm Looking for an Affordable Way to Treat Low T,, any Advice, WouLd Be GreatLy Appreciated, Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX
Hi there.
Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I am Dr.Abid a Medical Internist and will help you out.
Regarding your concern I want to share with you that as you have very low levels of testesterone so ideally you should get Testesterone replacement therapy but as you have no insurance so till you get insurance you may need to boost your testesterone by diet red meat is high in protein and zinc and is beneficial for testosterone production. The zinc from this protein source is most readily absorbed by the body. Red meat and eggs are a good source of protein and contain vitamins B5 and B6. A recent study showed that excess cholesterol in egg yolks is not as harmful as previously publicised and food containing cholesterol is a good source for test production as testosterone is synthesised from cholesterol.Salmon and Oysters are a great source of zinc, magnesium and selenium which is beneficial in hormone production. Oily fish such as salmon is high in protein and also contain vitamin B, E and A.Garlic enhances testesterone levels.
Almonds and walnuts are packed with amino acids such as arginine. This helps improve blood flow and they are also high in monosaturated fats which helps with maximising testesterone levels.Bananas contain B vitamins, bromelain enzyme, and potassium which helps boost your test levels.So try and eat foods as I mentioned it will help you out till you get replacement therapy.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Please leave positive feedback for me.