Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Hi I have a killer bad sinus infection. I tried mucinex sinus

Hi I have a killer bad sinus infection. I tried mucinex sinus and vicks dayquil sinus but neither are taking away the pain. I want to try another one but this is getting expensive. Is there a good brand sinus pain relief I can try thats OTC. should I just down a bunch of aspirin and see what that does? I have just had a headache for 2 days and I really just want a min of peace. thanks
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question Mikey

You might need antibiotics for this.

I would try zyrtec D

That is the best you will get over the counter.

If that doesn't work, I think you need antibiotics as a bacterial sinus infection might not clear on its own.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just reply. :)
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)