Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing

I am Severly Suffering from Submucosal Fibrosis Long-back in

I am Severly Suffering from Submucosal Fibrosis Long-back in Mouth & Tongue Together I am looking for Treatment by Specialist & I have Medicaid (CT.- State) Insurance So, Pl. Look for me Doctors for this purpose. Thank You in Advance.
Dr. Cameron :

Dr. Cameron :

what did the OMFS surgeon say?

Dr. Cameron :

Dr. Cameron :

I don't see that you are on line any more

Dr. Cameron :

I would recommend that you go to a teaching hospital, in specific- Yale (my alma mater)

Dr. Cameron :
Yale Maxillofacial & Orthognathic Surgery Program
Yale Physicians Building
800 Howard Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511

Tel(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Cameron :

They will take your insurance

Dr. Cameron :

Yale New Haven also has funds set aside for underinsured and uninsured patients.

Dr. Cameron :

I hope this helped!

Dr. Cameron :

please leave positive feedback if it did :-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mam You got me. Let me tell you whole story. after your advice I made Appointments derek and another Benjamin. Dr, Derek took intrest in my , he want take some skin from my Legs and apply to in mouth affected area, But he changed mind and want totake opinion of Dr, Benjamin who is senior and I thinkthat benjamin excused to refer some ndian Drs thereafter we did not call each other Iam still suffert=ing More timewise, but they dont care. So, today am lucky that I got you, you are Mam very smartSo, agat=in I request you to guide me properly looking to my bad days and finda way formrme thanks GOD BLESS

Wow thanks for the follow up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Natasha 2 years ago you recommended and over I met first Dr. Derek and he got readu to do by taking my legs thin skin and to apply in mouth and Tongue. But suddenly he went to Dr. Benjamin because Dr. Bebjamin is Senior and he opined that I wii my Dr. Friends in Indiaand Dr, benjamin want to Refer them my case, But I think after my that visit they had no interest in Case. In meantime I got problem worsend.So, Dr. Natasha this time Pl. find Drs for my problem Co-operative still Smart like You for this Treatment and I have Medicaid So, Thanks in Advance. GOD BLESS YOU. Thats it.Pl. Reply Quickand Positive for me.

Can you give me more specifics- it's been 2 years