Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

i am a 25 yrs old have problems with my i get it every

i am a 25 yrs old have problems with my period i get it every 10 to 15 days it stays for two weeks heavy at the begining then light for 10 days, i started getting weired symptoms, when i run up the stairs or smell strong oudur or hot weather or wash my face i start vomiting or feeling like. this started few months ago,
i hope it is not because health issue? please tell me what to do.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping today.

The period problem is fairly simple. Since you get your period every 10-15 days, that means that you're not ovulating. The bleeding can be corrected using birth control pills. In case you wish to become pregnant, you'd probably need some help, which is available.

The other symptoms are weird, and it's hard to know what your other symptoms are due to. I suspect that it might be from stress, which may also be the reason that you're not ovulating. I suggest that you see your doctor for a complete evaluation. Your doctor can figure out if there is something else that might be causing your symptoms. If they are due to stress, then your doctor can help you to resolve the stress and the symptoms. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Hello from JA
Hormonal imbalance is the most common cause of this.

However, other problems, such as thyroid disease, or liver or kidney problems, can cause this picture. They can through of your hormonal responses.

Infection also has to be ruled out.

You need a full exam, pelvic exam, pap smear and all routine labs.
OK?

Do this this week.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Use reply as needed.
Please do not forget a positive rating.

Experience: Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc