Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

What are you asking about? Please explain?

Simply write down your answer and use Reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All I want to know is how many 7.5mg ZOPICLONE tablets will I have to swallow in order to not wake up.

Thank you very much for the useful information Gudrun.

Zopiclone is a very safe medication in general, and any side effects are extremely rare.

You can start with single tablet of either 5 mg or 7.5 mg daily just before going to bed. This can give you a 6-8 hours of good refreshing sleep.

This is the maximum recommended dose, but higher doses can be taken (only under close supervision by your doctor), if required.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.