Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities

Hello male, 50 years old, 62", 218lbs regular exercise moderate

male, 50 years old, 6'2", 218lbs
regular exercise
moderate drinker non smoker
allergies, mostly cats ragweed, if bad in past had asthma other than that healthy
last few days have soar nipples and just offset form nipple small lump now on both sides
last time this happened i was going through puberty age 12
recommendations? she I book a doctors appointment?

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Do you have cough?

Throughing up phlegm?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no fever no cough had some congestion nasal last week

Thank you very much for the useful information Brian.

Right now you can take Motrin or Aleve for control of pain and discomfort.

This lump can be an inflammatory mass (such as an abscess), but if these are present bilaterally then most likely these represent painful enlargement of breasts (gynaecomastia).

There are many reasons for this including hormonal abnormalities, tumors in the body, drugs (like alcohol) and many others.

You can read more about it here;

Therefore its imperative to have an evaluation soon just to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong going on, which will help put your mind at ease as well.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.