Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

On Tuesday 12 of September I had a Colonoscopy, two polyps

On Tuesday 12 of September I had a Colonoscopy, two polyps where removed. Post procedures instructions advised of possible bleeding during first two days. It didn't happen, however today had a bowel movements in the morning and Fresh red blood was present. A second time at 7 pm, a 3rd time at 2am, should I check in to emergency? Or wait until the morning to see the doctor who performed the procedure, the. Instructions are to go to ER? I feel a lot or rumbling in my intestinal track. Thanks

Welcome and thank you for the question.

If you passed fresh blood each time, you need to go to the ER - it indicates that you have ongoing bleeding.

If the blood in the later two times were brownish, then you can wait to see your doctor later. It indicates that the bleeding is decreasing and you can wait .