DocNid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I am a board certified physician with more than 25 years of experience.

I woke up today and both feet on sides and bottom are covered

I woke up today and both feet on sides and bottom are covered with what looks like small blood blisters.
Thanks for posting your query.

I can see that you are offline now.
I will give my opinion now.

Once you come online and after reading it , if you have any further questions, you can ask me.

The small blood blisters you seen on your feet could be due to purpura.
Purpura is a condition which occurs when the platelet count ( a type of blood cell) drops below normal range.
There are many different causes for decreased platelet count.
I would suggest you to get a complete blood count done and see what the blood cell counts are.
Further management depends on the blood test report.
I hope you got the answer for your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

about a month ago first thing that happened is I woke up with a rash that got worse on my penis shaft and the head of the penis is bright red. the rash scab but bleeds when scab comes off. I thought it might be a yeast infection. it sometimes looks like itis healing but then doesn't. I have not been sexually active in about a year. Also my toe nails are turned real white and are lifting slightly, there is also an odor from one of my toe nails that smells like the odor around my penis. and then the blood like blisters frmed on my feet.

Thanks for coming online to read the answer I gave you.
I can see you have given more information in your new post.

Yes, the lesion on your penis could be due to yeast. Antifungal medication can provide relief. But get yourself examined by your doctor first to confirm the diagnosis before taking treatment.
The lesion in the toes again can be toe fungus called onychomycosis.

For the blood like blisters get complete blood count test done as mentioned in my previous post.

Let me know if I can assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for taking time to try to help. As soon as I can get some money I will go to Doctor. Unfortunately like alot of people I became unemployed, no money and no insurance.

I can understand.

But you can however approach a center which offer service even if you do not have insurance.

I will provide you a link and you can find out if there is any center near your place.

And if you do not have any more question, kindly rate this service.

You can get back to me anytime in the future if you have any health related questions.