Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

my ct there is a mild mucosal hyperemiaat the distal ileum.

my ct there is a mild mucosal hyperemiaat the distal ileum. What does this mean
HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details. Why this ct was done? What were your symptoms? Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was done to see if my crohn's was active. I have had 16 surgery for it. I am in pain every day, my ab. gets extended, and I now have to go to the pain clinic for the pain. I have lots of scar t and a blockage that comes and goes

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where do I find my anserve

Thanks a lot for your input. The finding of mild hyperaemia at the distal ileum means that your crohns is active but it is mild. Such mild inflammation can be managed with medicines and no surgical intervention is required. After multiple surgeries the scar tissues can form. Such types of pain are managed with pain medications. Surgery is only required when you get severe complication of bowel obstruction like constipation, vomiting etc. I have addressed your concern but if you have further questions please let me know. You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much. I am on medication for my crohn's, and no, I do not want surgery. I just sometimes get so tried of the pain. Thank you again.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to ask me anything anytime. I will be glad to assist you always. Regards