Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

My 30 yr old friend is suffering with two ear infections, the

My 30 yr old friend is suffering with two ear infections, the left ear worse than the right. We're visiting Canada from California and have already taken her to a walk-in medical clinic. She was given a prescription Amoxicillin 500 ml and cyprodux antibacterial ear drops. She's been taking these meds as prescribed for 3 days but keeps relapsing into terrible pain. She's also taking Extra strength Advil for the pain. We are supposed to fly home tomorrow but that may not be wise in her condition. Is there anything else we can do?

Dr. Rick, MD :

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Dr. Rick, MD :

You are correct. It may not be possible for her to fly tomorrow.

Dr. Rick, MD :

I suggest that you do everything in your power to get her seen by an ENT doctor today. There,really, is nothing you can do on your own at this point to make this problem better in time to fly tomorrow....but, maybe, an ENT doctor can.

Dr. Rick, MD :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick, MD :

Are you there?

Customer: Ok I hope I'm able to get her in to see one.
Dr. Rick, MD :

My pleasure. I hope she feels better soon.

Dr. Rick, MD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS