Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

who is this doctor? where does he practice

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Which Doctor would you like to know about?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to know who the dr is in the pacific north west that can perform the super path hip rrplacement procedure and where does he practise

Thank you for that information.

Where did you learn of this type of hip replacement and this Doctor?

Do you have a Name? City? State?

I will be happy to help you find this Doc....but I need a bit more data to work with ;)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At a recent seminar given by a dr jeremy crum in hermiston oregon I want to knoe if there are any doctors in the pacific nw that can perform thi procedure

Thank you for that extra information.

Unfortunately, there is only one Surgeon trained in this type of hip replacement surgery who practices in the Pacific NW. Here is his contact data:

Jerome Zechmann, MD
Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
West Clinic
3901 Capital Mall Dr. SW
Suite A
Olympia, WA 98502
Westside Office •(NNN) NNN-NNNN

And here is their website:

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the very best and hope your hip feels better soon :)