Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a brain aneurysm right now Im taking nothing for that

I have a brain aneurysm right now I'm taking nothing for that ,I also am bipolar I take zymbalta 60mg 1daily, and I have fybromyalgia and take zanaflex 4mg every 8 hours or as needed and lyrica 75mg 2 daily also I take levothyroxine 50mg 1 daily for thyroid plus I'm on Lisinopril-hctz 10 for blood pressure my question is it ok to take all of these meds because I get migraines and I get confused I'm week but can't sleep I don't want to eat and I'm still in so much pain I don't know what to do My head and body won't give me a break I'm 32 today oh and a female just wamt to make sure all of these meds are ok together 1doctors is out of the country and my pcp never calls me back and one more thing I found out my liver is bad thank you for your time
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

How do you know you have a brain aneurysm?

What do you mean that your liver is bad?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any other medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a specialist told me about the aneuysm,I'm not sure about my liver I had blood work done and my pcp sent me to another specialist he wants to run more tests thats all the meds I'm currently taking but the change so often because nother is helping

Penny,

Yes, under your doctors supervision and care you are OK to take the medications you have listed together. I suggest you continue to take them as directed.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS