Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

my nephews left side face damage due to car accident

due to car accident my nephew's left side face was damage in 2006, after a repeated surgery,dermatologist consultant there is a little improvement but i want the best result any where in the world

Contact me for any surgery :[email protected] / +91(NNN) NNN-NNNNnbsp;

Hello from ja
We can only contact you on these posts

There are many excellent centers in the US
Do you come to the US?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if there is no option within Asia, we come to US, no issue. but should know the approx estimated cost.

I am positive you have CO2 laser treatments in asia, where have you looked?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in India we went to Apollo Hospital, chennai, apollo gleneagles, Kolkatta, lastly we visit columbia asia, kolkata but we won't trust them, exactly we don't know the who is the best? we lost Rs 500k to 700k for her treatment but still no result, one of the doctor of Kolkata apollo gleneagles Dr. Srijan mukherjee repeatedly give her sitting for dermabrasion but it's painful and the scar become thicker.

And did you talk with that last doctor about other options or about a referral to a laser specialist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

lastly we visit columbia asia, kolkata Dr. Vikram singh Rathore has said he transfer some tissue from her thigh to her face and then he suggested some Dermaroller treatment once for 3 week, then once after 2 week then monthly 1 sitting for 3 months, then they start Fractional Laser at monthly interval and then and then fat injection in left malar area. But I still scare whether it will work or not? it this process doesn't fruitful she will loose hope to recover in future. Al tho after her treatment by Dr. Srijan mukherjee she is dishearten and we consult for her counselling and it's still going on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

her last prescription

I would get several different opinions at this point.

We have premier centers and surgeons [plastic surgery] in the united stated, but you would have to contact them first and send them records

Here are some of the best

See these premier surgeons

Cross reference with this finder by state...if you have someone you can stay with here location will become inportant.

I do think you might have the resources where you are but don't jump into things.
Try several plastic surgeons and dermatologists.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.