Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Please help guide me on what steps I should take to balance

Please help guide me on what steps I should take to balance my health based on my test results here: http://founderimpact.com/Shawn_Sanchez_GIEffects_Result_4.24.13.pdf
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Why were these tests ordered?

What symptoms are you having?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mainly because of fatigue, brain fog, and lethargy after eating. I dont have medical problems that i know of ans No I am not taking medication.
Shawn,

I reviewed your lab report in detail. It was very complete.

I do not see any need for you to re-balance your health. Everything looks good there.

Congratulations!

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you kidding me!!? It shows I have a parasite and yeast and your telling me everythings fine?
Shawn,

If you read the report closely, you will see that there is no evidence of a pathological parasitic or yeast infection noted. As you see it says "taxonomy unavailable" which means it is most likely DNA from something you ate, not something that is infecting your body.

You are not infected with anything at all per this test.

Any "doctor" who tells you differently is, in my professional opinion, a quack and a crook.

So. What is the take home message? You can relax. Everything -- truly -- is OK.

I get the feeling from your response that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear.... but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then why is it when I take anti-fungals I feel better...? and why is it that my symptoms mainly occur after eating? and why is it, that when I pass stool, sometimes there are small white seed like things typically known as candida related or yeast related stuff?

Thanks.
Shawn,

The test results are stone cold normal. Based on your lab results, I can not tell you why you are having these symptoms or why anti fungals help you feel better -- perhaps it is a placebo effect?

At this point, if you still have unresolved concerns,I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

Does this make sense to you?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hmm interesting, thanks I'll look into it