Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

I am curious. I had two stents put in my heart 3 years ago.

I am curious. I had two stents put in my heart 3 years ago. All tests since have been normal and I'm told there was no or minimal damage to the heart.

My pulse rate used to always run on the high side. After the stents I was in cardio rehab and at first my pulse would go into the 100's (during exercise) then come down maybe 18 points but stay 100 plus for quite awhile.

Now a years since I quit cardio my pulse seems to stay low and not go up very high during exercise even... maybe to 120. My b/p is normal and just now I took it and showed 120/65 with a pulse of 77 ... I had been sitting watching TV. That's pretty normal for me now. Is this because the stents give better circulation or is it abnormal. Just condering.
Hi there.
Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Abid a Medical Internist and will help you out.
Yes BP of 120/65 with pulse of 77 is quite normal and it shows good circulation and is normal.Do not worry and enjoy.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Please leave positive feedback for me.