Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

Been reading on google but havent found my answer.

I have been reading on google but haven't found my answer. I am on 3/4cc Test Enanthate once a week, Proviron 25mg twice a day and want to add Winstrol 40-50mg's everyday with this. Is this a safe combination and benefit? I have really come far with my health and muscle health as I workout with weights 4-5 days a week and do cardio. I have been reading more by Googling Proviron WITH Winstrol....some say it will hurt my sex drive. ALL say Proviron HELPS the male sex drive and it has helped mine. Is this true that Winstrol will hurt my sex drive/libido?

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.

Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

The combination is not absolutely safe.

Both these drugs, when taken together can affect your liver adversely and you need to monitor the liver functions closely in the initial few weeks to make sure there is nothing wrong going on with the liver due to this drug combination.

The combination can also raise your calcium levels abnormally so its important to keep yourself adequately hydrated, and have calcium levels checked as well once you start using these together.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Would a lower dose, say 25mg Proviron once daily and 30mg Winstrol (for 6-8 weeks build muscle and lose fat) work to build muscle strength and NOT affect my self drive/libido??

You didn't answer about the sex drive libido part. I can tell the Proviron HELPS my sex drive.

Winstrol is a DHT-derived steroid with a 17aa modification, much like other oral steroids like Dianabol and Anadrol. It is one of the most popular anabolic steroids, only second to Dianabol. Winstrol has been around for decades under the chemical name - Stanozolol. Those who buy Winstrol will know its popularity on the black market is almost unmatched. Winstrol is an excellent anabolic steroid used for cutting because it increases how your body cuts or oxidises body fat stores. It increases the rate you lose fat via exercise and nutrition, so its excellent used for those wanting pecs and abs ready for the summer, pre-competition and bodybuilders during cutting phases. It can also put a lot of new muscle on the users frame, mostly by increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis pathways. As with any bulking or cutting phase, the user needs to have a solid nutrition plan in place, high in clean calories and protein and a consistent cardio regime for heart health and to increase energy expenditure.

I like these GOOD things Winstrol does that are beneficial.

NOTE: Proviron is EASY on the liver even at 75-100mg per day another Doctor said.

Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Tim for the follow up question.

No this is not going to affect your libido or sex drive.

Yes Proviron does help increase libido and erections as well. Taking Winstrol along with this is not going to affect this beneficial effect of Proviron to you.

The chances of side effects (like on liver) are more when the drugs are used in high doses and for prolonged periods; however, as a physician i have to make you careful about this. The dose you are taking is not significantly high, and at such doses we have rarely seen some one getting any problems, but one should be watchful.

Kindest Regards.

Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities