Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

do you know of any physicians in the lehigh valley that participate

do you know of any physicians in the lehigh valley that participate with CHAMP VA?
Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

What is the name of the city/town you are in?

How far can you travel to get treatment?

Is there a specific type of doctor/specialty you are looking for?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

allentown pa general physician

The doctors at Total Family Health Care can help you. Here is how to contact them:
XXXXX Suite 100, Allentown, PA 18103 (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS