Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
You do not need to worry that any of this is due to a shock from a wall outlet a week ago.
If anything bad was going to happen it would have happened already
AC current can affect the heart
but that is rather quick
and since you are a week out from your shock
you need not worry about any late effects
whatever is happening now is not due to the shock
I do not see you in the chat so will change this to a Q and A format.
If your question has been adequately answered please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have further questions simply type them in the box below and click reply. Have a great evening, and, should you need my assistance in the future please begin your question with 'for 911doc'.