Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.

my back is sore (middle part) and there is pressure in my front

my back is sore (middle part) and there is pressure in my front mid section (right below my breast plates.
I feel tired and have no appetite. the weather is hot as hell but I never lost my appetite.
there is a lot of gas built up and there is constipation for about a day or 2 now.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

were any investigations done to see for the cause? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my family doctor did a check up and found nothing. we had some blook work done and now waiting for results.

Hello Tony,

Was ultrasound for abdomen/ x ray for dorsal spine/ stool analysis or scopy done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

none of those

Your symptoms likely suggest abnormality at the bowel loops {inflammation or infection}. The cause can be viral, bacterial or parasitic infection/ inflammatory bowel disease or allergy. These may be causing more gas formation and so the bloating feeling. Dehydration {due to heat} may be adding to the severity of the symptoms.

I would get stool and blood tests/ scopy to get more answers.

Till than - Have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid alcohol, smoking/ do not get exposed to heat/ lose excess weight if any and exercise daily. Gas-X and TUMS should relieve symptoms.

Wish you well.