Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
I can't see any relation at all to the torch in the sink with the slight corrosion and the symptoms you seem to be experiencing.
I can think of no way that they could be related.
simply type in the box below and click 'reply'
no, it's not
you have quite a good knowledge of science
but there are precious few chemicals that
when in contact with the skin
will cause symptoms
about the only chemical I can think of
that can cause symptoms from brief skin contact
is hydroflouric acid
used in glass etching
it is quite dangerous to the touch
and of course there are plants that will cause allergic reactions
but aside from that there is precious little outside a chemistry lab that can cuase problems
you are most welcome
do you have any final questions for me on this subject?
I hope you have a nice day
and if this has been helpful please do leave positive feedback
should you need me in the future