Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
16455829

My gf was stroking my penis with her L hand while she used

Customer Question

My gf was stroking my penis with her L hand while she used her R hand to guide my R hand to her clitoris. I then rubbed her clitoris till she orgasmed. I had NOT touched myself prior to rubbing her clitoris nor was my hand anywhere near her vaginal opening. I only touched her clitoris. While she was stroking my penis with her L hand, she touched some pre-ejaculate at the tip of my penis. After she orgasmed, she continued stroking my penis with my L hand for some time before I took over. I then masturbated myself till I ejaculated onto my underwear, which i was wearing. While I was masturbating myself, she just lay beside me and did not touch herself. After my ejaculation, I cleaned myself up in the toilet while she continued to lie on bed. After I was done cleaning myself, she then went to wipe her genitals dry with tissue. Her hands were dry when she wiped herself. Fearing pregnancy, she took a 1.5mg Norlevo 9 hours after the risky exposure/situation. Is there a risk of pregnancy?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 1 year ago.

Doctor Cameron :

hello

Doctor Cameron :

are you still there?

Doctor Cameron :

The chance of her getting pregnant with this encounter is next to nil

Doctor Cameron :

And if she took a norlevo afterwards, the chance of her getting pregnant IS Nil.

Doctor Cameron :

I hope that this helped!

Doctor Cameron :

Please leave positive feedback if it did :-)

Customer:

hello I am here

Customer:

I have further questions for u

Customer:

she had bleeding for 4 days, 6 days after taking norlevo. Is this due to the side effect of the medicine?

Doctor Cameron :

Hi

Doctor Cameron :

yes, you can get some menstural bleeding pattern changes when you take this medication

Doctor Cameron :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1934349/

Doctor Cameron :

It is transient and nothing to be worried about :-)

Customer:

will her next menstrual cycle be on the normal date? she went to see a Dr regarding the bleeding and was given a pregnancy test kit for her to test 3 weeks after the encounter. Is this necessary?

Doctor Cameron :

It may be a little shifted- meaning that she might become regular on a different day or it may go back to normal

Doctor Cameron :

I think that the pregnancy test kit is overkill

Customer:

She told the doctor that she had non-penetrative sex. Maybe this is why the Dr gave her the pregnancy test kit. Do you think so?

Doctor Cameron :

If she had non-penetrative sex, she doesn't need a pregnancy test kit

Doctor Cameron :

There must have been a miscommunication.

Doctor Cameron :

particularly if she took a morning after pill

Customer:

we were very worried due to fears that she might get pregnant from touching the pre-ejaculate and then accidentally touching herself when she was wiping herself dry, hence we rushed to get that pill. There was certainly no penetration nor ejaculation anywhere near her.

Doctor Cameron :

I understand

Doctor Cameron :

There is no chance of her getting pregnant from this encounter

Customer:

Say, as a worse case scenario, she touched my pre-ejaculate and then touched her clitoris with the same hand, would the chance of her getting pregnant still be nil?

Doctor Cameron :

yes

Doctor Cameron :

still nil

Doctor Cameron :

I hope you are feeling better now :-)

Doctor Cameron :

Did I provide you with excellent service? :-)?

Customer:

yes you certainly did :)

Doctor Cameron :

Great! :-)

Customer:

say her bleeding due to the Norlevo was on the 3rd while her expected date is the 17th, would her next period be on the 3rd or 17th?

Customer:

is it alright if she uses the pregnancy kit on the 13th and 17th to just double confirm?

Doctor Cameron :

she can do the kit if she wants

Doctor Cameron :

It is really hard to say where her period will be because it could be the 3rd, 17 or anywhere in between

Doctor Cameron :

but it should be regular going forward

Customer:

is the bleeding for 4 days considered bleeding due to the pill or menstruation? this is because the 1st dr termed it as an artificial menstruation

Doctor Cameron :

think of the pill as messing up the hormones which guide menstruation

Doctor Cameron :

it is like a hiccup

Customer:

if there are small pimples on her arms and forearms as well as abdomen, could it be due to the Norlevo or some other cause?

Doctor Cameron :

that is from something else

Customer:

I have to leave now but I still have questions for u, doctor. Can I continue to reach you here?

Doctor Cameron :

If they are related to this initial question, yes you can

Doctor Cameron :

if they are something else, the site mandates another question..

Doctor Cameron :

but you can ask for Dr. Cameron only

Customer:

yes they would be. thank you very much doctor. after rating you, can i still continue asking you questions?

Doctor Cameron :

yes

Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience: American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
Thanks for the rating. I hope that you are feeling better Oliver :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr, just a little update, she took a pregnancy test on the 13th of last month (negative) and her period last month came on the 16th. Currently waiting for her period this month. :) Again, there really is nothing to worry about and there IS no pregnancy right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello doctor are you there?