Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My CBC results show 13.60 Hemoglobin and 41.30 Hematocrit.

My CBC results show 13.60 Hemoglobin and 41.30 Hematocrit. Are these results normal?

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. On average the normal reference range for hemoglobin in an adult male is 13.5 to 17.5 and the normal reference range of hematocrit in an adult male is 41 to 53. So yes your results are perfectly normal. I wish you all the best for everything, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.

Hi Pilar, how are you, is there anything i can help you with? Regards