Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

Anne thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. Since how long exactly you have these symptoms of difficulty in putting pressure on left leg and tingling? Have you tried any medicine? Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.,,

Thanks a lot for your input. The symptoms you have described are typical for nerve compression secondary to your back problem. Tingling occurs due to nerve compression. The symptom of pain in leg and buttock means that the intensity of nerve compression has increased. This can be due to a slipped disc or can be due to lesions like osteophytes pressing on the nerves. I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations OTC tab aleve twice daily can help you till you visit your doctor. It is an anti inflammatory drug and pain killer also. Meanwhile pregabalin should be continued. As far as what your doctor can do is concerned, he should get Xray of your spine and/or MRI. He can either send you for physical therapy or can give you steroid injection in your back or can go for surgery. All depends on his findings and the reports. I hope that you will feel better with my suggestions but if your symptoms persist or worsen then try to get earlier appointment or you can visit ER but hopefully you will feel better soon. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.